The reason for mammoplasty surgery can be aesthetic defects of breast or medical indications.
Surgical intervention can be performed in the following cases:
- Small breast size – correction by means of implants is the best option to increase a breast volume
- Atrophy of mammary glands, deformation in the post lactation period. In such cases, mostly, it is impossible to obtain a desirable result without a surgical invasion.
- Breast reconstruction – this technique is used in the cases of breast malignant diseases. Reconstruction mammoplasty helps women to a considerable degree in rehabilitation after radical surgeries.
- Post-childbirth surgery – during a childbirth, a form of mammary glands is changed, and it is possible by means of breast implants and additional relocation of glandular tissues to restore an original form.
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of male mammary glands) – this condition may be caused by various reasons. A surgery is performed by removal of excessively enlarged gland, through the incision made under the mask.